10027Re: [wsjtgroup] Bkue Sky Feature Request

    May 1, 2013
      Doc --

      Isn't that what the "QSO Frequency" window is for? In the left window,
      all you see is decodes from the "throttled down" bandwidth right around
      the selected Rx frequency.

      Maybe I don't understand what you're asking for, or why you still need it?

      -- Joe, K1JT