1002RE: [wsjtgroup] Cut and Paste

  • Mike(W5UC) & Kathy(K5MWH) Watson
    Apr 22, 2004
      No, It's right click to copy that doesn't work in the window.  Control-c does it, then right click to paste works. THANKS!!!

      At 03:01 PM 4/22/2004 -0500, you wrote:
      Russ, I think the problem I'm having is that the text box will not highlight.  I'll have to go try it again, but i believe that is correct.

      73
      Mike, w5UC

      t 03:55 PM 4/22/2004 -0400, you wrote:
      hi Tom. Simply select (highlight) the desired area, then type Control-C to
      copy.  Place the cursor where you want to paste and type Control-V to paste.

      73, Russ K2TXB

      To unsubscribe, send an email to:

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      Age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
      Outbound mail checked by McAfee Anti-virus Professional 2004

      To unsubscribe, send an email to:

      Yahoo! Groups Links
      Age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
      Outbound mail checked by McAfee Anti-virus Professional 2004
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic