RE: [wsdl] MQ Binding in WSDL

  • Tony Hong
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2002
      Hello, a quick question regarding the use of the transport specifier
      "http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/jms" :

      Since JMS is a standard programming interface to a whole set of
      non-interoperable transports (MQSeries vs Sonic vs Tibco etc), I would have
      thought that the transport binding would look something like
      "http://ibm.com/mqseries"... If someone exposes the
      "http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/jms" transport specifier to ne as a remote
      consumer of the service, it's still not really clear how I need to connect
      to the service at the wire-level - I might be using Sonic's JMS client, and
      it obviously wouldn't work with the MQSeries server... or am I missing
      something?

      Thanks for any clarification.
      Tony

    • Tony Hong
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2002
        Oops, sorry, I'll answer my own question - I missed the use of the
        "provider" attribute, which of course is the answer to how to differentiate
        between different messaging implementations... my apologies for the noise.