RE: [wsdl] Need help regarding WSDL Parser

  • Anne Thomas Manes
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1 5:49 AM
      JSR 110 is defining a new Java API for WSDL. (See
      http://www.jcp.org/jsr/detail/110.jsp).
      It's not a parser, but this API can be used to read or
      manipulate a WSDL description.

      A preliminary implementation is available from IBM
      developerWorks. See
      http://oss.software.ibm.com/developerworks/projects/wsdl4j

      Best regards,
      Anne

    • sudhirp_in
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1 9:43 AM
        Thanks Anne. I was aware of SCR110. Then I learnt abt wsdl4j and
        using it now. Thanks for the reply

        --sp