Re: [wsdl] Re: missing namespace

  • Simon Horrell
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 1, 2002
      That part of the spec also say "... the type referenced by the part becomes
      the schema type of the enclosing element (Body for document style or part
      accessor element for rpc style).". What does that actually mean. The SOAP
      Body element gets re-typed? Should the SOAP Body have an xsi:type='whatever
      the ns of foo was'.
      Si.