Errata?

  • Gisle Aas
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 23, 2001
      Should plain errors also go into the WSDL issues list at
      http://wsdl.soapware.org/?

      This has probably been reported before, but since it is not on the
      issues list...

      In example 1 of WSDL 1.1 (2001-03-15) the binding reference from the
      port does not resolve because of a typo. The binding name should be:

      tns:StockQuoteSoapBinding

      The example is missing "Soap" in there.

      --
      Gisle Aas,
      ActiveState
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 23, 2001
        On Tue, 23 Oct 2001 16:53:40 -0700, in wsdl you wrote:

        >Should plain errors also go into the WSDL issues list at
        >http://wsdl.soapware.org/?
        >
        >This has probably been reported before, but since it is not on the
        >issues list...
        >
        >In example 1 of WSDL 1.1 (2001-03-15) the binding reference from the
        >port does not resolve because of a typo. The binding name should be:
        >
        > tns:StockQuoteSoapBinding
        >
        >The example is missing "Soap" in there.

        I've added it to the issues list.

        Thanks
        Simon
        www.pocketsoap.com
      • Gisle Aas
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 23, 2001
          Simon Fell <soap@...> writes:

          > I've added it to the issues list.

          Looking a bit closer I just noticed that example 2, 4 and 5 has
          exactly the same problem.

          --
          Gisle Aas,
          ActiveState
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 23, 2001
            One more WSDL example bug:

            In example 3 the <types> element comes after <service>. This is not
            allowed according to the WSDL schema (A 4.1) or the grammar in section
            2.1.

            --
            Gisle Aas,
            ActiveState