Deploy/Publish Errors

  • a_karuna@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2001
      NOTE: I'm using IBM WSTK2.3 on Apache/Tomcat3.2.1
      I created a web service (from a simple Java Class). I used something
      similar to WSTK tutorial's deployment scheme to register and publish
      the service with UDDI. The whole thing ran fine (I got back the Key
      values etc).
      *But when I try to list the service from my browser (using Apache-
      SOAP admin), it displays this service but also says:
      Internal Servlet Error:
      javax.servlet.ServletException at
      org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:399) at
      javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:639)
      Root Cause:
      java.lang.NoSuchMethodError at
      org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspWriterImpl.flush(JspWriterImpl.java:209)

      *Also, how and where in UDDI can I see the service as soons as I
      publish it?
      Please help. Thanks
    • John Feller
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2001
        This kind of problem happens when Tomcat is started from a DOS session
        without running
        %WSTK_HOME%\bin\wstkenv -tomcat first.

        Hopefully, this will solve your problem. In the future, could you
        please direct IBM Web Services ToolKit questions to the alphaWorks forum?
        http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/aw.nsf/discussion?ReadForm&/forum/webservicestoolkit.nsf/discussion?createdocument
        Most users of the WSTK have been utilizing this alphaworks forum.

        John Feller
        Manager, IBM Emerging Technologies Development

        a_karuna@... on 08/01/2001 02:26:05 PM

        Please respond to wsdl@yahoogroups.com

        To: wsdl@yahoogroups.com
        cc:
        Subject: [wsdl] Deploy/Publish Errors

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 2, 2001
          Yes, that solved the problem. Thanks very much. Thanks also for the
          pointer to ibm discussion group.