Re: AW: [wsdl] types

  • Jacek Kopecky
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 4, 2001
      Stefan,
      I disagree that you need to import the schemata because they are
      already mentioned in the <types> section of the WSDL file and
      these schemata should be automatically imported, shouldn't they?
      8-)
      Kind regards

      Jacek Kopecky

      Idoox
      http://www.idoox.com/

    • Stefan Havenstein
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 4, 2001
        Hi Jacek,

        you're right. You just need a namespace declaration,
        xmlns:ns1="schema-namespace-of-type1".

        Cheers,

        Stefan