Re: Is WSDL document mandatory when connect to web service with JAX-WS?

  • Arc
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12 8:56 AM
      Yes, this is possible for top-down approach.
      For instance,  using Apache CXF or Axis2, you can generate static client from a given WSDL file or URL.
      Then you can (re) use the generated (static client) artifacts in any of your application even without the WSDL source.

      I hope this still helps =)

      Best regards,
      @JavaBarako