WSDL2.0 for REST

  • Arc
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2012
      Hi,

      Good day. I'm new here.

      Do you know some working sample for defining REST web service using WSDL2.0?
      I've tried both bottom-up  and top-down approaches for SOAP/WSDL1.1 before using Maven and Apache CXF and I found it very straight forward. Unfortunately, to date, CXF only supports WSDL1.1.
      I'm just wondering if there is a similar tooling support for WSDL2.0.

      Any help or advice will be very much appreciated.

      Best regards,