Experienced Web Services development Employee Opportunity in North Jersey

  • durga_k_a
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2009
      A dynamic young firm that has developed a state-of-art solution in enterprise communication applications is expanding its organization. With a growing business they are now seeking an experienced Web services developer with the following skills.
      If you wish to be a part of this exciting team involved in cutting edge technology, please get in touch. Our long relationship with this client allows us to bring your expertise to the direct attention of their CTO.

      • Work experience designing & developing Web-Services; Java/C++ programming a must
      • Experience with Apache, Javascript/AJAX/HTML/Applets, XML/XSD, WSDL, PHP, Linux, MySQL required
      • Computer Science degree and 5+ years work experience
      • Work background with communication applications is a plus

      Please send a Word resume when you contact me! No work authorization (visa) support can be provided.

      Thanks,
      Durga Kotikalapudi
      Recruiter, CMI
      durga.kotikalapudi@...