P2P pROJECT

  • piyushmattoo
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2006
      Hello!!
      Could anyone please give me inputs about implementing the
      following two things in the P2P RADIO PROJECT:--

      1. Punishments/Incentives for the peers in the System.There will be
      some peers who will only download content from other peers but not
      upload content to other peers.So, there should be some means of
      punishing those peers.

      2. Better utilization of bandwidth resources of all peers.Some peers
      will connect through dial-up connection while some through High Speed
      connection.

      Any suggestion would be welcomed.

      Thanks,
      Piyush