.NET And mime:multipartRelated

  • clevariant
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2004
      I'm tasked with creating a relatively complex WSDL file for a
      SOAP/HTTP
      interface, and I'm having trouble getting the code generator tool in
      .NET (wsdl.exe) to play with it. In fact, I'm having trouble
      validating
      it as a WSDL at all, because of the MIME extensions we're trying to
      use.
      The XMethods validator at http://xmethods.net/ve2/Tools.po is
      throwing
      an internal NullPointerException, so that doesn't help me.

      Our interface includes some SOAP attachments, so we're using the WSDL
      "extension element" <mime:multipartRelated> to define them. My theory
      is that .NET does .NOT support that element, and so it is barfing
      because it can't find the <soap:body> element included therein.

      Any insights into this?

      Thanks,

      --Jason Van Cleve