Common schema types across multiple WSDL files

  • Vijay Tewari
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2004
      I am using WSDL 1.1 and have 2 web service interfaces
      (foo and bar). These definitions are required to be in
      2 separate WSDL files. However both these share common
      date types. I was hoping that I can define common
      schema data types and just refer to them in foo and
      bar.

      I have been going over the WSDL 1.1 spec and it seems
      that the import element is the one to use, but I am
      not sure.

      Would appreciate ideas on how to achieve this.

      As an aside do WSDL tools handle the import element
      with schemaLocation attribute?

      Thanks

      Vijay

      http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools