https for SOAP

  • mirakee2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2004
      Hello,

      How can I specify a https transport for a SOAP binding.

      should the transport URL in the binding element be set to
      "http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/https"

      OR

      "https://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"

      or

      should the SOAP address be "https://url of service" ?

      Please help

      Thanks,
      mirakee
    • Eric Rajkovic
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2004
        Hi Mirakee,

        you should use the third option; use https in the location attribute
        for the soap:address

        hth,
        eric