Possible problems with JAVA based web service objects in .NET?

  • agunay.rm
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2003
      Hello,

      I am new to .net and web services. Has anyone written a vb.net
      client that accesses a java based web service? Did you encounter any
      problems?

      My company will partner with a web services provider. Their service
      is written in java. Based on their wsdl, I created a web service and
      client on my machine and the test went fine but both the client and
      the service were written in vb.net and not java.

      I just want to make sure we won't experience any problems when we
      call their web service. Do we have to deserialize their object?

      Any suggestions will be appreciated.

      Thank you,

      Burak