PHP 2 WSDL

  • urdinola
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2003
      Hi, I'm looking for a tool that let me translate my PHP classes into
      WSDL files. Anybody can help me? I've been looking for an example of
      a web service with PHP as the server but I couldnt find any. Any
      references? Thnx in advance!
    • Anne Thomas Manes
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2003
        Check out NuSOAP: http://dietrich.ganx4.com/nusoap/