Just saw 102 White-faced Ibis fly in 3 groups over Connected Lakes going south at 7:20pm. Also had a juvenile Broad-tailed Hummingbird at our feeder this
Still have 2 black-chinned hummers, but had my FOS White-crowned Sparrow singing in my yard today. Welcome Fall! Carol Ortenzio Grand Junction Sent from mycarol.ortenzio
Hello Western Slope Birders: Last evening I noticed some pale, flaky material floating towards the ground across the street. Curious, I grabbed my bins anderichynes28
- Apr 6, 2005
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.