Drove to Highline Lake SP late this morning. Number of migrants. Highlights: Found one Glossy Ibis among a flock of 75-100 White-faced Ibis in a field withmikehenwood42
This oddity showed up at a feeder in Gunnison a week ago. Is it just a pale Eurasian Collared Dove or is it different enough to be something else? Sorry thegunnyranger26
Grace's Warblers are in the ponderosa pines in the Thunder Trails area 5 miles southwest of Norwood. The forest service opened the gate this week. George
- Apr 6, 2005
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.