Eileen Cunningham and I birded the Fruita section of the Colorado River State Park and then Horsethief SWA this morning. We found Solitary Sandpipers in bothmikehenwood42
Made a quick trip to the pond at the Grand Junction Wildlife Area this morning to check for shorebirds. Had good looks with my scope and observed feeding onmikehenwood42
At 8300 ft above Collbran in Mesa County, there were plenty of birds on the move. In front of an an impending storm was a flock of Purple Martins circlingnkorte1
- Apr 6, 2005
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.