Thanks to the reports from Coen and Brenda, I made a drive to Airport Lake near Nucla. Highlights were the Sagebrush Sparrows, a Sage Thrasher, and Rock Wren.firstname.lastname@example.org
Andrea, thanks for posting this! We are in Moab tonight but coming back through Delta tomorrow. (We are closing on a bit of land in Austin near highway 65 andalsconnie
Yesterday evening Rob Raker and I visited Highland Lake SP late in the afternoon. There were two Common Loons, one adult and one first year bird on the lake.mikehenwood42
- Apr 6, 2005
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.