Hello, I have had some luck this spring/summer finding Yellow-billed Cuckoos in Delta and Mesa Counties. First observation was near Paonia during surveyaeronautes.saxatalis
On Saturday, 27th, we were birding the riparian on the Crystal River in Carbondale, and saw two black swifts flying overhead for about 30 seconds before wepantanaloscar
We found a Williamson's sapsucker male while doing a bird survey a couple miles north of Columbine Pass on the Unc Plateau this morning. I think thepaoniabirds
- Apr 6, 2005
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.