Visited Grand Junction Wildlife Area (GJWA) briefly this morning.Had a Lincoln's Sparrow visiting the feeder visible from the overlook area at the end of themikehenwood42
Yesterday (11-23-15) Nic Korte & I visited Vega Lake and Jerry Creek Reservoirs. We struck out on Barrow's Goldeneye, but had an interesting day of birding.mikehenwood42
Greetings, Brenda and I spent Friday and Saturday night in Gunnison to bird the county. Saturday proved to be quite rewarding with lots of waterbirds to scope.coenbrenda
- Apr 6, 2005
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.