Today we ran across a "just out of the nest" fledgling at about 11,300. Everything I have read says they only have one clutch. Even if the first failed, isn'tpantanaloscar
Eileen Cunningham and I birded the Fruita section of the Colorado River State Park and then Horsethief SWA this morning. We found Solitary Sandpipers in bothmikehenwood42
Made a quick trip to the pond at the Grand Junction Wildlife Area this morning to check for shorebirds. Had good looks with my scope and observed feeding onmikehenwood42
- Apr 6, 2005
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.