Hello Western Slope Birders: The expression "any port in a storm" came to mind this morning. I was surprised to see three dark, good-sized birds standing erecterichynes28
Just saw 102 White-faced Ibis fly in 3 groups over Connected Lakes going south at 7:20pm. Also had a juvenile Broad-tailed Hummingbird at our feeder this
Still have 2 black-chinned hummers, but had my FOS White-crowned Sparrow singing in my yard today. Welcome Fall! Carol Ortenzio Grand Junction Sent from mycarol.ortenzio
- Apr 6, 2005
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.