Connected Lakes BP Plover

  • Victor Zerbi
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2006
      Larry Arnold called me this morning and told me he had seen a Black-
      bellied Plover along the Colorado River along the road into Connected
      Lakes. Sandra and I immediately drove to GJ. We got a great look at
      the Black-bellied Plover. Then we went on to Elia Sancturary where we
      saw two Green Herons and two Black-crowned Nightherons.

      Vic Zerbi