San Juan --- Bushtits

  • Mark Peterson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2006
      WSBNs,

      I spent some time poking around San Juan county on Sunday and had the following things of interest, at least to me.

      In Silverton:
      Western Kingbird behind the house at 941 Reese Street

      Andrews Lake:
      Bushtits (seems high as I believe this lake is at 10,744 feet)
      Dusky Flycatcher
      Northern Pygmy-owl (just south of the turn-off into the lake)

      Between Molas Pass and Coal Bank pass at the low point:
      Purple Martin
      Black Swift

      -----
      Mark Peterson