ScrubJay and Black Phoebes

  • Leon Thurmon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2014
    Hi Again Group -

    I was in Dominguez Canyon last week (where the canyon spills into the Gunnison) and witnessed a pair of Black Phoebes frantically fighting off a ScrubJay, that I assume was trying to nest rob.  Photo Attached.  Also, there is a pair of Peregrine Falcons there.  They could be a nesting pair but I couldn't locate a nest. Photo attached.

    Leon