Yellow-billed Cuckoo - July 6, Delta Co.

  • Jason Beason
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2006
      I just heard the dove-like cooing call of a Yellow-billed Cuckoo across the river from my place (one mile west of Paonia on the North Fork of the Gunnison River). Last summer, I saw a cuckoo across the river but never heard them. I am curious if anyone else has seen or heard a cuckoo on the west slope this year?

      Jason Beason
      Paonia