Pitkin/No Name Today

  • Tom & Kay McConnell
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14 7:36 PM
      Vic called with White-faced Ibis near Woody Creek (Pitkin) this am.  While upvalley this afternoon I was able to relocate them.  While WFIB are common every else in May, unthinkable in Pitkin, really rare, thanks Vic.  Back home at No Name another Black-throated Gray (female) and one Orange-crowned with the usual troop of Yellow-rumps.  Black-throated Gray’s have shown up for the last five days.  Orioles have found the jelly, 3 males, 1 female.

      Tom McConnell
      Glenwood Springs