Spring report and changes for BOWC.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2006
      Greetings,
      Attached is a report of sightings of birds that were
      observed this spring in the region covered by Birds of
      Western Colorado. These reports will have an impact
      in future editions of BOWC. If you have an interest
      in bird records open the attachment. If not then just
      delete the message.
      Thanks to all of you that reported this spring. If
      you find any errors or omissions let me know and I
      will fix them in the permanent database for westslope
      records.
      Coen

      http://mail.yahoo.com