rufous at Collbran

  • nic korte
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2006
      I had a rufous at my feeders at 8400 ft above Collbran today (July 1)--a couple of days earlier than my first date for my 7 years of records.  Numbers of broad-tailed's coming to my feeders seem way down (4-5 instead of ~15), but walking in the woods, I'm encoutering them frequently so maybe the natural pickings are just too good.
      Nic Korte

      Get the new Windows Live Messenger!