New at Fruitgrowers this am.

  • Rick Harner
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2014
      Easter Sunrise at Fruitgrowers produced several first of season birds for me.

      Pied-billed Grebe (Podilymbus podiceps)  3
      Horned Grebe (Podiceps auritus)  1 still hanging around
      Eared Grebe (Podiceps nigricollis)  5
      Virginia Rail (Rallus limicola)  2 calling
      Willet (Tringa semipalmata)  3
      Lesser Yellowlegs (Tringa flavipes)  1
      Wilson's Phalarope (Phalaropus tricolor)  5
      Peregrine Falcon (Falco peregrinus)  2 pair male & female together
      Yellow-headed Blackbird (Xanthocephalus xanthocephalus)  5
      Unidentified sandpipers 2

      Rick in Cedaredge