Delta County hummer

  • Cheryl Day
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14, 2014
      FOS black-chinned a few hours after putting up the feeder. This is one day earlier than we've had them before. And following a cold night, in the North Fork Valley.

      Bill Day
      Hotchkiss
    • Tadvick - DNR, Kathleen
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 15, 2014
        Here in Grand Junction we had one fly by Sunday evening (the crummy wet evening).  No ID on species;  just saw "him" as he flew away .  We think we disturbed him as we were pruning a large Juniper.

        Kathleen Tadvick
        Colorado Parks and Wildlife
        Education & Hunter Outreach Coordinator, NW Region
        711 Independent Avenue
        Grand Junction, CO 81505
        970-255-6181