Mesa Cty Raptors

  • nic korte
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2014
      I did part of the Tumacanbac route with a small group of teens today. Best birds were a northern harrier and an adult dark morph redtail.  The latter was in the vicinity of 19 and N roads.   The rufous morph I saw last week near 10 and O roads was not visible today.
        We also had 4 rough-legged hawks, 4 bald eagles, 5 kestrels and 12 total red-tailed hawks.
      Before leaving town; we also had a redtail and a sharpshinned in the vicinity of 12th and Wellington.
      Nic Korte
      Sent from Windows Mail