Say's phoebe, south of Paonia

  • Dennis Garrison
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2014
      I saw a Says Phoebe Friday evening, right before dark, about a mile south of the old school on the Crawford Road, on the east-west piece where the Guinea fowl usually are.  Can't recall the house #.  Looked today, did not see it.  Will keep an eye out.

      Dennis Garrison
      Paonia
    • Bill Harris
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 23, 2014
        Visited Rattlesnake Gulch today – a few miles upriver from the
        Escalante Bridge.  Say’s Phoebe feeding on insects coming off
        the river.   Open water around Delta full of ducks, geese and
        common mergansers.  My visit to Confluence on Friday produced
        similar results as reported by others earlier.
        Bill Harris

        Sent: Sunday, February 23, 2014 3:32 PM
        To: WSBN
        Subject: [wsbn] Say's phoebe, south of Paonia