Late Winter Raptor Field Trips in Delta County

  • Jason Beason
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2014
      The Black Canyon Audubon Society will sponsor their annual winter raptor field trips on February 22nd (Saturday) and 23rd (Sunday) this year. We will meet at the Hotchkiss City Market parking lot at 8 am to get organized both days. We will try to carpool as much as possible to keep the number of cars to a minimum. The number of participants will be limited to 12 each day for safety reasons. A $5 (or more) per person donation is requested to help fund the BCAS/RMBO fall banding station at Ridgway State Park. Please contact me if you would like to be added to the participant list and don't wait until the last minute because spaces may fill up quickly (respond to this email is best). It sounds like Bill Harris is going to lead a field trip in the Montrose area either Saturday or Sunday of the same weekend for Montrose area birders.

      Thank you,

      Jason Beason
      Paonia - Delta County