Lewis and Clark

  • riley.morris39
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 17, 2014

      Today 1/17, there were two Clark's Nutcrackers in the spruce trees on the north side of the Durango Fish Hatchery at about 10:00 AM.  They stayed around for about 10 minutes.  Don't think I've ever seen Lewis's Woodpecker and Clark's Nutcracker in the same bino view until today.

      Riley Morris

      Durango, CO

    • kendall@sopris.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 19, 2014
        Re: [wsbn] Lewis and Clark Cute ...Lewis and Clark....I like it.
        Kendall Glenwood Springs