County updates

  • Mark Peterson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2014
      COBirders,

      I apologize for being behind in the county updates.  If you could have me all of your updates for the end of the year by Wednesday, January 22nd I would appreciate it.  This is all of your lifetime county updates.  If there is anyone who is not familiar with this and has interest, feel free to contact me off list and I can give you all the details.  To see the lists you can go to:

      http://cfobirds.org/birding/resources.htm#checklists

      Look down the left hand column for the County Lists section.

      -----
      Mark Peterson
      Colorado Springs