Rosy-Finches Snowmass Ski-area, Pitkin Cty

  • Dick Filby
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2014

      Hi all

      I just had a call from Al Levantin: A flock of ca.100 ROSY-FINCHES at the bird feeder at Sam’s Knob this afternoon – all three species present.

      I’ll be heading up there tomorrow to be there at 11am -  if anyone wants to join me you are welcome

      You will need either a lift ticket or a foot-passenger ticket.

      Best regards

      Dick Filby

      Carbondale, Garfield Cty