Harris's Sparrow, 2 Tree Sparrows (Carbondale, Garfield Cty)

  • Dick Filby
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 7, 2014

      Hi all

      The HARRIS’S SPARROW and 2 AMERICAN TREE SPARROWS continue to visit our backyard feeders today

      Good birding all

      Dick Filby

      Carbondale, Garfield Cty

    • Dick Filby
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 8, 2014

        Hi all

        The HARRIS’S SPARROW and 2 AMERICAN TREE SPARROWS continue to visit our backyard feeders today.

        Heard Pinyon Jays again this morning whilst shovelling snow, but did not see them. Lesser Goldfinches continue to visit, along with a score or more Pine Siskins.

        Good birding all

        Dick Filby

        Carbondale, Garfield Cty

      • Dick Filby
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 10, 2014

          Hi all

          The HARRIS’S SPARROW and 2 AMERICAN TREE SPARROWS continue to visit our backyard feeders today.

          PINYON JAYS visited this morning (around 25). Lesser Goldfinches are up to 6, and Pine Siskins at least 50.

          The Harris’s has been rather elusive recently – eg I did not see it at all yesterday, despite being home all day and looking frequently.

          Good birding all

          Dick Filby

          Carbondale, Garfield Cty