Wood Ducks Galore!

  • inthecompanyofnature
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2013
    Had a great flock of Wood Ducks (20-24) on our irrigation pond the last three days as well as  Steller's Jays, Scrub Jays and Black Capped Chickadees making a presence the last two weeks plus a Mocking Bird still here since July.
    Wende Pomrenke
    North Grand Junction
  • inthecompanyofnature
    Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2013
      Mistake in my ID of the Mocking Bird it is a Townsend's Solitaire! Thank you to
      Steve Bouricius for the clarification!

      Here is our Mocking bird from earlier this summer