Steller's Jay

  • As
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2013
      We just saw the Jay in our backyard. Yesterday afternoon about 3pm, we saw at least 6, if not more Orange-crowned Warblers in one group on the trail down to connected Lakes off of E Road. At the lake there were 14 Western Grebes. Still there this morning. First ones we have seen this fall on the lake. The coots are back in force as well.

      Dave Trappett
      10/11/13
      9:15am
      Grand Junction

      Sent from my iPod
    • a
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2014
        Just spotted our first Steller's Jay for the fall in our yard along with our usual yard birds this morning.

        Qambel's Quail
        Red-winged Blackbirds
        Dark-eyed Juncos
        House Finches