Nucla and Miramonte SWA birding!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2013
      Greetings,
      I drove to Miramonte Reservoir to check for shorebirds and gulls.  Brenda birded the Nucla area as she predicted the good birds are close to home.  She was very Wright as always.
      Of the 59 species of birds found I will list only the neo-tropical migrants that will soon be gone.
      Blue-winged Teal, 15 at Miramonte
      Eared Grebe, 54 at Miramonte
      Western Grebe, 2 at Nucla
      Turkey Vulture, 25 many places