Durango Hatchery Pond 9/28

  • riley.morris39
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2013

      Hi all,

      This morning I was very surprised to find an Ash-throated Flycatcher moving through at the hatchery pond.  It didn't stick around long but gave me a good enough look to feel confident about the ID. I have only seen one other ATFL at the fish hatchery and this is by far the latest date on which I have ever seen one in Colorado.

      Other birds of note were:

      Calliope Hummingbird (adult female frantically hawking insects)

      Wilson's Warbler (3)

      Orange-crowned Warbler

      White-crowned Sparrow (4) (A definite sign of fall)

      Riley Morris

      Durango, CO