Loudy-Simpson migrants

  • Forrest Luke
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2013

      Following up on Coen’s post with regard to lingering migrants, I had the following at Loudy-Simpson Park in Craig last evening:  Wood Duck (3), WW Pewee (2), Hammond’s Flycatcher (2), Cordilleran Flycatcher (1), RC Kinglet (5), Orange-crowned Warbler (25), Nashville Warbler (2), Yellow-rumped Warbler (30), MacGillivray’s Warbler (2), Wilson’s Warbler (30), Lincoln’s Sparrow (1) and White-crowned Sparrow (6).

      I was surprised to not find any Townsend’s Warblers last night as I had about 10 on Saturday (9/21).

      Good Birding,

      Forrest Luke

      Craig