Fw: eBird Report - Miramonte Reservoir, Sep 2, 2013

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2013
    Greetings,
    Miramonte is still good birding.  Brenda and I spent the AM down there and found good birds, one species never found in San Miguel County in the past.  Brenda took several photos and we have attached a few of them.
    The reservoir is now as low as it will be this fall.  Good birding should continues for some time.   In total 16 shorebird species have been reported with several more possible in the next few weeks.  A list of birds at the reservoir is attached via e-bird we found today.
    Good birding,
    Coen and Brenda