Montrose County - Bird ID assistance requested

  • B Fenton
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 549 KB
    Attached is a photo of a bird I took yesterday.  It was taken from a distance so it's not very clear.  This is the only angle I saw for this bird before it flew off.

    Taken on Dave Wood Road.

    Any assistance with identifying this bird would be greatly appreciated.  At first I thought it was a yellow-rumped warbler but the only yellow I see is is on the rump.

    Thanks,

    Betty
    Montrose