Ouray County Fall Count

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2013
    Greetings,
    I have prepared at new and improved bird list for Ouray County.  All species are listed that have ever been found in the county.  Also listed are the results of each year's fall counts since 2006, species only.  The first column is for this year's fall count, Y-13.  We only count species unless something rare or unexpected is found.   Then we would like numbers.  Be sure to note the three taps at the bottom of the attachment.  The complete bird list is on all three pages.
    Coen