Black Phoebe, Montrose County

  • jonhorn49
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2013
      Yesterday, I had a small project to do on lower Tabeguache Creek, just above its confluence with the San Miguel River near Uravan and found a Black Phoebe. It was on V19 Road, which turns off Highway 141 just at the point the highway crosses the river. V19 Road crosses the creek on a small bridge and the phoebe was sitting on an old piece of fence just upstream.

      Jon Horn
      Montrose