Re: [wsbn] hummingbirds

  • Debbie Tyber
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 10, 2013

      I’m up in Breckenridge and my first Rufous showed up on June 28. More are showing up and the fireworks have begun though not too often, usually in the evenings.

      Debbie Tyber

      Breckenridge

    • Robin Nicholoff
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 10, 2013
        Lots of Broad Tailed hummers on the Kebler Pass road yesterday.

        still no Rufous at the farm.

        -Robin Nicholoff
        Hotchkiss