California Condor sightings?

  • Tadvick - DNR, Kathleen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9 10:13 AM
      I know I have seen condors near Horsethief SWA during the winter before but only one at a time.
      We received a call from a gentlemen who saw 2 of them along the Colorado River recently.
      Has anyone else seen these birds lately?
      He says he is familiar with turkey vultures and eagles and is sure these are not any of those.
      It would be interesting if anyone else has seen them since he thinks he saw a "pair".
      Thanks.

      Kathleen Tadvick
      Colorado Parks and Wildlife
      Education & Hunter Outreach Coordinator, NW Region
      711 Independent Avenue
      Grand Junction, CO 81505
      970-255-6181
    • Robin Nicholoff