Re: [wsbn] Hummers

  • Andrea Robinsong
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 7, 2013
      Where do you live?
      Andrea Robinsong?

      On Jul 5, 2013, at 4:49 PM, James Biebl <jbiebl@...> wrote:

      No rufous here yet, but they've been as late as 7/11. Overall down a bit, (70/30 BC vs BT), but have gone thru ~50/60 lbs sugar also. Lots earlier, but certainly less than avg now.
      Jb

    • Carol Ortenzio
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 7, 2015
        Had a pretty little male Calliope hummer come into my feeders tonight along with the usual Black- chins & Broad-tails. Haven't seen a Rufous in weeks. Does anyone have any?
        Carol Ortenzio
        Grand Junction

        Sent from my iPhone
      • Debbie Tyber
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 7, 2015

          I have Rufous here in Breckenridge, but a long way from Grand Junction.

          Debbie Tyber

          Breckenridge

        • Carol Ortenzio
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 2, 2016
            While working in the yard this afternoon, the first Rufous Hummingbird showed up to torture my little Black-chins. Also had a female Bullock's Oriole. Surprised to see & hear her.
            Carol Ortenzio
            Grand Junction

            Sent from my iPhone