Hummers

  • James Biebl
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 5, 2013
      No rufous here yet, but they've been as late as 7/11. Overall down a bit, (70/30 BC vs BT), but have gone thru ~50/60 lbs sugar also. Lots earlier, but certainly less than avg now.
      Jb
    • Andrea Robinsong
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 7, 2013
        Where do you live?
        Andrea Robinsong?

        On Jul 5, 2013, at 4:49 PM, James Biebl <jbiebl@...> wrote:

        No rufous here yet, but they've been as late as 7/11. Overall down a bit, (70/30 BC vs BT), but have gone thru ~50/60 lbs sugar also. Lots earlier, but certainly less than avg now.
        Jb

      • Carol Ortenzio
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 7, 2015
          Had a pretty little male Calliope hummer come into my feeders tonight along with the usual Black- chins & Broad-tails. Haven't seen a Rufous in weeks. Does anyone have any?
          Carol Ortenzio
          Grand Junction

          Sent from my iPhone
        • Debbie Tyber
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 7, 2015

            I have Rufous here in Breckenridge, but a long way from Grand Junction.

            Debbie Tyber

            Breckenridge

          • Carol Ortenzio
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 2, 2016
              While working in the yard this afternoon, the first Rufous Hummingbird showed up to torture my little Black-chins. Also had a female Bullock's Oriole. Surprised to see & hear her.
              Carol Ortenzio
              Grand Junction

              Sent from my iPhone