Last minute cuckooathon

  • Andrea Robinsong
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2013
      My apologies to all my friends who wrote to me when the cuckoos showed up, asking for a chance to see them. I haven't been well and neglected to let you know that they only can be seen and heard on the day they choose their nest and then again on the 4th of July when they fledge their one baby.
      They will respond to tapes but I limit that to researchers.
      So tomorrow is the 4th and I will be home in the morning enjoying the yard and hoping to hear cuckoos. If they haven't appeared by noon I will use a recording looking to bring them in.
      Anyone who would like to join me tomorrow morning is very welcome.
      Happy Independence Day
      Andrea Robinsong
      Sent from my iPad