Albino hummingbird

  • Louise Glaser
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2013

      A friend sent this to me. I don’t know if any of you have seen this already but the photos are superb.

      Louise Glaser

      Basalt

      Eagle

      Amazing !

      Subject: Albino hummingbird!

      A rare treat.. an albino hummingbird! Something that is
      seldom seen and almost NEVER photographed.

      Albino hummingbird

      Fifteen-year-old photographer Marlin Shank was fortunate enough to capture
      several images of a rare albino ruby-throated hummingbird while in a park in
      Staunton , Va

      Very high quality photographs for such a fleeting subject...

      Pass this on so others may enjoy
      this rare and beautiful sight!

      No virus found in this message.
      Internal Virus Database is out of date.