White-winged Dove in Archuleta Co.

  • sallerton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2013
      Hi everyone,
      Betty Reynolds and I found a WHITE-WINGED DOVE at Navajo Lake State Park today, June 25, 2013. The dove was singing from a conifer next to the picnic pavilion at the state park headquarters. It was just before noon.
      We walked at the Watchable Wildlife Area on CO 151 near Arboles earlier in the day. Nesting Black Phoebes, 3 or 4 very vocal Yellow-breasted Chats and a Virginia's Warbler were the highlights.
      Susan Allerton
      Durango, CO